Who We Are
I was born and raised in the Black Hills, born in 1990 and grew up loving the outdoors and sports. Played multiple sports throughout my life and high school, Played baseball in College. After college I dove into the sales world and have been in sales for a total of 6 years. I just love the feeling being able to help customers throughout the process, and also always meeting new people.
- Hobbies & Interests: Hobbies include Golf, Sports, Hunting.
- My burning desire is to: Raise a family as well as my parents did.
- Something no one knows about me: In the 8th grade I was the only kid left on the bus when we rolled the bus into a ditch (no one was hurt).
- My key to success is: Communication
- Best childhood memory: Playing baseball on ESPN.
- Spouse/significant other: Jenna Olson
- Children: no
- Pets: Carl/Carlito