I was born and raised in the Black Hills and grew up loving the outdoors and sports. I played multiple sports throughout my life and was fortunate enough to have played baseball in college. After college I dove into the sales world and have been in sales for a total of 6 years. I love meeting new people, and being able to help a homeowner in need is extremely rewarding.
- Hobbies & Interests: Golf, Sports, Hunting.
- My burning desire is to: Raise a family as well as my parents did.
- Something no one knows about me: In the 8th grade I was the only kid left on the bus when we rolled the bus into a ditch (no one was hurt).
- My key to success is: Communication
- Best childhood memory: Playing baseball on ESPN.
- Spouse/significant other: Jenna Olson
- Children: no
- Pets: Carl/Carli