Who We Are
I was born and raised in Rapid City and graduated from Stevens High School. I then moved away to Minnesota but returned to attend SDSM&T where I graduated in 2010. I spent 21 years as a member of the SD Army National Guard and after 2 deployments retired in 2018. The reason I got into this field is from working as a property field adjuster and farm/ranch underwriter, I am a licensed adjuster and have experience as a project manager. I currently handle the claims service for Weather-Tite and help support our project managers with daily operations.
- Hobbies & Interests: Kayaking, hunting, fishing, camping, archery, hiking
- My key to success is: Continuing education
- Best childhood memory: Family trip to Yellowstone National Park
- Spouse: Married
- Children: Boy and Girl twins
- Pets: Dogs- Kaisee, Carmel, and flower. Guinee pigs- Porky and Wilber