Who We Are
Hello everybody my name is Derek. I was born in 1986 Beatrice, Nebraska on a dairy farm before moving to Oregon and spending my youth there. I then moved to eastern South Dakota and raised llamas before finally settling in in the foothills of the beautiful Black Hills. It was at this time I discovered my passion for building and construction and began working in various trades before finding my home with the best of the Black Hills and Weather-Tite Exteriors.
- Hobbies & Interests: Hunting and fishing, gold panning, playing musical instruments, skateboarding and BMX, and playing tabletable games with my kids.
- My key to success is: Determination, communication, confidence, passion, some common sense, and maybe a little bit of luck.
- Best childhood memory: Spending time at my grandparents farm.
- Spouse/significant other: Divorced
- Children: 3 amazing boys 13 and 11 and a precious little girl 8
- Pets: 1 adopted shelter dog