I grew up in a military family from the time I was born till my dad retired from the Air Force in 2001. I have lived in the area since 2001 and really enjoy living in the Black Hills. I enjoy raising my children here. I have coached youth football for BHYFL for 4 years now, and really enjoy it. I have been interested in construction since I was a little kid, since that’s what my dad did in the military. After many years of working in the field, I decided to go back to school and become and get my Bachelors of Science and become construction manager and got the opportunity to become one here at Weather-Tite.
I have worked in the construction industry for about 14 years. I started as a laborer building foundations and houses, to being a foreman installing fire protection systems, now I am a construction manager overseeing the installation of siding and decks. I love what I do and enjoy coming to work every day. I really enjoy working with siding, the look on a customer’s face when the new siding is installed is the reason why I do what I do.
- Hobbies & Interests: Mountain Biking, Hiking, and Hunting
- My burning desire is to: Be someone my kids can look up to.
- Something no one knows about me: I am really good at baking
- My key to success is: My drive to succeed, loving what I do, and the support of my family. This isn’t just a job, this is my passion and I love it.
- Best childhood memory: Living in Germany for 5 years
- Spouse/significant other: Stephanie Morgan
- Children: 2
- Pets: 3